Onto the 2nd year.


My name is David Brennan and I'm a photographer.

For years, photography was a hobby for me as I worked full-time for BT. However, an accident whilst at work ended that, and though I did try to struggle on for almost 2 years, the bouts of illness brought on by hearing loss, vertigo and depression brought that to an end. My wife suggested that I could turn my hobby into my livelihood, so I embarked on a career change and signed up to do a degree in photography, to gain recognised qualifications for something I've been doing for years.

I'm now in my 2nd year of a FdA Photography degree at Newcastle College and this blog/journal will form part of the PPD2 module. It will hopefully track my ideas and development over the rest of this year.

Goals for this year, at the minute anyway, are to complete the 2nd year with as high a mark as possible to enable going on to the 3rd year and achieving a full BA. Along the way, I'll be working with one of my fellow students, Iain Patterson, on building a photography studio of our own.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

 

Followers

Instagram