Incident Room

We received the next module last week, and the first part of this is titled "Incident Room". For this we have to work as a small team but this time we get to choose who we work with rather than be assigned to a group. I'm much happier with this as it means I get to work with people I trust or have previously shown that they are willing to put the work in to do as good a job as possible. Straight away I asked Iain Patterson to join as we have worked well in the past. For the third person we decided to look for someone who we felt could bring skills we were lacking. We both felt that styling is our biggest weakness so we were pleased when Jake Cook agreed to join us as the final member of our team.

First task was to find a location that we could use where we could shoot 3 different images, so we decided to approach the Tyne Theatre, where we knew from previous experience that there were lots of areas for different styles of images. Iain and I went along to try a few test shots (various angles and lighting) and I decided that an area under the stage will be my location.

Now I need to find the model(s) I need for the image I have in mind.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

 

Followers

Instagram